1.    #1  
    Getting my son a Centro as an emergancy phone after a bus incident the other day but I see the new centros come with the facebook app on it already. can you delete or hide the facebook app that comes built into the centro or resrict it ?. I know you can delete the one that you download. just curious.
    You can hide it with an app called Applications Panel. After you install it would show up in the Prefs app not as a stand alone in the launcher. That is about it unless you find a custom ROM that excludes it.
  3.    #3  
    I will look for it and a big thank you.
    If it has internet, he can still get to Facebook. If it doesn't, then you have no worries.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Getting my son a Centro as an emergancy phone after a bus incident the other day but I see the new centros come with the facebook app on it already. can you delete or hide the facebook app that comes built into the centro or resrict it ?. I know you can delete the one that you download. just curious.

Call your wireless service phone provider and tell them to put a block on all data services on the Centro. This service is free.
    If it is just for emergencies, just get him a used phone without any service. A call to 911 will still go through.