1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a way to transfer pc program and data files to a Visor? I'm presently hauling pc files back and forth on Zip disks. I'm wondering if there is a way to transfer pc files into the memory of a Visor, then transfer back to pc.
    I am not quite sure why you would want to use up the real eastete on your Visor for this..but there is a program called FileBox that claim to do this. You can find out more about it at www.megasoft2000.com.
    Originally posted by yardie
    I am not quite sure why you would want to use up the real eastete on your Visor for this...[/url]
    You would want to do this because you have synch cradles at home and work but not a Zip drive (or other storage option). It would be handy to transfer a dozen or so pictures, or a 3MB Symantec virus update from your speedy connection at work to your dial-up bound machine at home...again assuming you don't have another mass storage device. Admitedly, the Visor-as-storage medium is a little tortured...but there are reasons from time to time that it might come in handy.

That said, I am not sure what programs are out there that would provide this functionality. $15 for a USB CompactFlash card reader and another $25 for a 32MB card sure would be easier...and not require a software investment.