1.    #1  
    Darn Adobe 2.0 is pizting me off. i cant get it to export to my sd card? whats the deal anyone can help?????
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    Adobe what? GoLive? Acrobat for Palm?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by Yorick
    Adobe what? GoLive? Acrobat for Palm?
    I think he means Adobe 2.0 for the Palm OS...see story at palminfocenter.com.
    I have never seen Acrobat 1.1 or 2.0 actually see one of the Memplugs. I don't think that it can. Maybe it requires Palm OS4x on the device before the feature is enabled.
    That being said, I just hotsync to the Visors RAM and manually copy the file to the "pidirect" directory. The software can see it fine from there. (Ya, I know it is extra step...)
    TDS
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by TDS_Computer
    I have never seen Acrobat 1.1 or 2.0 actually see one of the Memplugs. I don't think that it can. Maybe it requires Palm OS4x on the device before the feature is enabled.
    That being said, I just hotsync to the Visors RAM and manually copy the file to the "pidirect" directory. The software can see it fine from there. (Ya, I know it is extra step...)
    TDS
    dude i did that but it doesnt read it from my sd card???? it will read my old ones but when i move it to the card it dont read it????

why cant things be easy?
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    Originally posted by yardie
    I think he means Adobe 2.0 for the Palm OS...
    OK

see story at palminfocenter.com.
    oh, like I want to waste my time at *that* place.

The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.