1.    #1  
    Does anyone notice that you cannot write numbers with either jot or screenwrite on teh treo kb version? Am I missing something here?
    I have Jot and I can use numbers. As we have no template to tell the areas are you using the right lower quatrant of the screen? Hope this helps...
    Merry Christmas, and to all a good night.
  3.    #3  
    I can't seem to get either one of these to work. I have tried all the possible quadrants with no luck...very strange.
    Maybe you should get ahold of the maker. Good luck
  5.    #5  
    I just realized that I am able to write numbers in "Jot" mode but not graffiti mode. Maybe this is related to the problems that I am having writing numbers with ScreenWrite. I prefer ScreenWrite personally.
    So are you up to speed? Does everything work? Hope you are having fun with the new machine. Take care...
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by John_Dean
    So are you up to speed? Does everything work? Hope you are having fun with the new machine. Take care...

Hey looks like we are having a con versation here hehe. I can't get either jot or Screenwrite to write numbers in Graffiti mode. Its a real pain. I have emailed the Screen author about this issue. i wil post what he have to say.
    it was doing that to me as well, and the only thing that would fix it is a soft reset. It must be some kind of incompatibility with a lack of graffiti area or something, I dunno. It's happened to me a couple times now, and the only way to fix it is a soft reset (though I haven't tested if it matters that it's on when you reset or not). I do know that turning the hack off and on, and fiddling with the hack's settings, or even turning off/on other hacks has no effect. It's a problem with this specific hack that only fixes itself after a soft reset. :\
    I wish I knew what causes it to happen so I can avoid it, though.
    I have the program Jot. When I did the initial install to Treo it (Jot) was off for some reason. Numbers I have no problems with it is the "&" I am after. But as I say after the initial turning Jot on I have had no problems. Do you guys have the most current version? That may also be the problem. Good luck...
    Last edited by John_Dean; 03/23/2002 at 07:22 PM.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Same problem. After a soft reset Jot works fine... I have not quite figured out what causes it to stop working... If anyone figures this out please post.

On a different note, has anyone figured out how to move through text (like with the arrow keys on a "normal" keyboard)? It's a drag to have to select the stylus to go in and edit text...
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Sorry. I just figured it out (blue "option" key and up and down scroll)!

God I love this toy! Uh I mean tool. Sorry-Communicator.