1.    #1  
    I put my Treo to the Battery test tonight.

I gave it a full charge and called a business line that I left on speaker phone with the Treo on regular speaker. The one problem was that I was not speaking into the phone but we did have a movie going pretty loud. I'm not sure if this would be a factor. Another element I'm curious about is I wasn't holding the phone thus greatly reducing the amount of heat build up. Not sure how much that would affect it but when I have had it in hand at the time of the battery running dead previously the unit got pretty warm.

Anyway here's the dope,

Reception was three bars the whole time.

The call lasted two hours and two minutes.

Another interesting thing, when it ran out of juice for the call it didn't even shut down the unit, it just went to the speed dial screen.

Thus ends the evenings test.

Here seems to be the catch on a full charge this morning,

I made or received nine calls for a total of 19.5 minutes (I even added ten percent to the call log figure to be generous)

I received two SMS's

I spent at the most (another generous figure due to no clock timing the network connection) fifteen minutes online.

Now add this to a standby time of twelve hours and what do you get?

I thought it seemed poor under real conditions, what do you think, good, bad or indifferent?

Rod

PS it is still such an awesome "communicator"!!!
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
    I find that data access sucks batteries like there is no tommorow!