Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Hey all,

Anyone know why my phone turns off during an overnite charge? During a day charge there is no problem, but when I have it on an overnite charge for 8+ hours --in the morning when I pick up phone the phone mode has turned itself off at some point. I tried a hard reset and re-synced all my data and it still does this. I've had phone for a couple of years and its never done this till recently. Any ideas?????
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Actually I find that the phone turns itself off after long period of non use (6-8 hours) . It does not matter whether it is charging or not. When I wake up in the morning the phone is in airplane mode (ie. Phone off)
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Got a replacement phone and same problem. I noticed that at about 5 am the phone does some sort of auto update through power vision and after the update and auto reset of phone it ends up with the phone off.
    anyone got any idea what causes thi?. is it a program in my treo? does anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to turn off power vision , but leave phone on for calls?