Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone out there coould help me out to crack the Astraware-Timetable plus v2.0.01
    Thanx lotssss
    "crack"? you aren't possibly contemplating doing something illegal, are you?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Don't think this the place to ask for that kind of assistance.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    You could always pay for the Software. Then, you would receive a registration code and future updates to the software. This would also show your support to Palm Developers encouraging them to produce more applications and continue to update the existing ones.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    You could always go somewhere else and ask for help doing something illegal. This forum isn't really that kind of place. (Let's see how long it takes a Mod to comment on this one!)
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    You didn't read the Terms of Use when you registered on this board?!?! I thought we all read that stuff!

Arker.
    Originally posted by BobbyMike
    (Let's see how long it takes a Mod to comment on this one!)
    There's really no need to since you folks are doing a great job already! Now for the official comment:

Vaxion, discussions pertaining to any illegal activity are not tolerated here at VisorCentral.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Originally posted by Vaxion
    Anyone out there coould help me out to crack the Astraware-Timetable plus v2.0.01
    Thanx lotssss
    The guys over here will be more than happy to help you with your request.
    "The guys over here will be more than happy to help you with your request."

Dampeoples is very funny. You win Golden Monkey award. Come pick it up any time. Paint should be dry by tomorrow.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    OK, but I can't find "My three sons" on Mapblast
    Originally posted by dampeoples
    OK, but I can't find "My three sons" on Mapblast
    I believe it is in Idaho near Boise and just 2 miles from My Three Daughters.
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    Originally posted by volcanopele
    just 2 miles from My Three Daughters.
    Or maybe it's between "A Lovely Lady" and "A Man Named Brady"?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    Heh, MarkEagle is quick...
    "Or maybe it's between "A Lovely Lady" and "A Man Named Brady"?"

Actually we're smack dab between Mayberry RFD and Gilligan's Island.
    Actually we're smack dab between Mayberry RFD and Gilligan's Island.
    Between South Carolina and the South Pacific? That's one heck of a commute to northern New York!
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
  16. jke
    Looks more like the Brady Bunch
    Originally posted by Yorick
    Between South Carolina and the South Pacific? That's one heck of a commute to northern New York!
    Mayberry is based on a town in North Carolina. I can't think of any TV shows based here, although there have been several movies.
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    Mayberry is based on a town in North Carolina.
    Does that make it a shorter or longer commute?
    MarkEagle
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    "Mayberry is based on a town in North Carolina. I can't think of any TV shows based here, although there have been several movies."

You've forgotten Opie and Aunt Bea? Why I was speaking of the Andy Griffith Show! (KC, If you know not what I speak of, ask your parents, you're probably just too young to have ever seen that show)

"Between South Carolina and the South Pacific? That's one heck of a commute to northern New York!"

"Does that make it a shorter or longer commute? "

It's not a State of the Union, it's a state of mind, baby!
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    Mayberry is based on a town in North Carolina. I can't think of any TV shows based here, although there have been several movies.

Whups. This is what happens when you rely on your memory instead of looking it up. (unfortuneate, actually -- ruins the joke!)

"Mayberry is based on a town in North Carolina. I can't think of any TV shows based here, although there have been several movies."

You've forgotten Opie and Aunt Bea? Why I was speaking of the Andy Griffith Show! (KC, If you know not what I speak of, ask your parents, you're probably just too young to have ever seen that show)

TV Land means never being too young for classic sitcoms.

Actually I don't think it was based on an actual town. The Andy Girffith Show (later Mayberry RFD) was one of CBS' rural comedies of the 1960's, which was built around Griffith's hayseed persona (see "No Time for Sergeants").
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast