Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I've been hemming and hawing over buying the 180 vs. the 270... I finally decided to take the plunge and get the 180 NOW (instant gratification).

What pursuaded me was the deal available on Amazon they have (or say they have) all acessories (car charger, cradle, etc...) and phone shipping in 2-3 weeks (I'll believe it when I see it) PLUS a $100.00 Amazon gift certificate with purchase. Brings the phone down to $299.00
    Sadly this deal expired at midnight on 3/11.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Amazon has changed the offer slightly, you now get the $100.00 with a phone plan (including VoiceStream w/ aTreo). I finally ordered last night - it was listed as "ships in 24 hours" I checked back this afternoon in now states "ships in 1 - 2 weeks" go figure!
    I just called the Amazon Cell Phone & Services Store and the guy said there are no current specials on the Treo. You can't even use the $50 off on a $100 purchase. So how did you get $100 off?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I thought the $100.00 is for signing up for a service plan with any phone (it was last night honest)... but you are right, no offer today....

Sorry for the missinformation
    Are you sure you are getting a rebate then?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    This has been crazy....

I hemmed and hawed between the Samsung and the Treo. I placed an order for the Treo then cancelled it a day later and ordered the Samsung - then back to the Treo again.... I'm not usually indecisive. Through it all my wife is saying "it's ONLY A PHONE"

In any case- I finally decide to go with the Treo and place my order. I know I saw the rebate message when I did (at the time Amazon also listed the Treo as "Usually ships in 24 hours"... HA!) - Amazon says it's possible it was on the site but the offer had expired. No rebate.

I looked today and under the Samsung they list a $50.00 rebate for all cell phones over $100.00 (AMZNCELL3333) but not the Treo. Although I assume the $50.00 offer is good on both.

I'm waiting to hear from Amazon if they will apply the $50.00 to my current order or if I will have to cancel (AGAIN!) and re-order with the new promotional code.

God this is exausting!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I just got an email from Amazon. Offer is good on ALL phones EXCEPT Treo