Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I have been going back and forth trying to decide; Treo or the Samsung... I just placed my order for the Treo... but now I'm having second doubts - PANIC.

Please, convince me I did the right thing! Heck I guess I can always cancel my order - I hope.

Thanks
    It's six of one, half dozen of the other. Basically, it's a question of color vs. usability. I prefer the usability. I think you will, too.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    It's more than color - If it were just color I'd wait till summer and get the Treo color... But issues that will not go away are:

Battery life. Talk time. Standby time.

Sprint vs. VoiceStream
    Originally posted by jackson40
    Battery life.
    Depends on your service area. Better signal, better battery. You should get at least a day a charge.
    Sprint vs. VoiceStream
    Well, I'm finding I like voicestream better, but that's all personal. Can't help ya there...
    Originally posted by jackson40
    I have been going back and forth trying to decide; Treo or the Samsung... I just placed my order for the Treo... but now I'm having second doubts - PANIC.

Please, convince me I did the right thing! Heck I guess I can always cancel my order - I hope.

Thanks
    Also consider that the I300 WILL NOT support Sprints upcoming 3G rollout this summer and
    after CeBit, the next generation, I330 of the
    I300 is probably going to be released.

Look up the I330 on http://www.palminfocenter.com

Frankly, the Treo is, except for color, will last longer at this point than the Samsung I300 will.

Also note that Sprint just dropped the proice on
    the Kyorcea to $150 which is big, ugly, B&W and will not support 3G stuff either.

So, the only issues I see for you are:

1. Color vs B&@
    2. Changing Carriers vs Waiting to see what Sprint Does.

How much of a pain is #2?

-henry
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I just cancelled my order for a Treo180.

I've decided to wait till summer and compare the color Treo with the new Samsung. Till then I'll just deal with 2 devices (phone + Palm).

Unless I change my mind again.....

Thanks for your input