1.    #1  
    Hi,

There was a program I used to have that allowed you to visualize and use .prc programs on your computer via USB/serial connection. Don't remember the name and tried to find it on PalmGear without success. Any help would be most appreciated.
    Do you mean the POSE (palm operating system emulator or something)? I think that's available from the palm site...the problem is getting the ROM since it used to only work via serial.

You might want to search through the newsgroups or Google. There used to be a site that had instructions on using the POSE.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by purplemd
    Do you mean the POSE (palm operating system emulator or something)? I think that's available from the palm site...the problem is getting the ROM since it used to only work via serial.
    Nope, that's not the one. The one I had worked with both serial and USB. You saw an onscreen Palm face that was about the same size as the Palm itself, but you were able to work Palm OS programs from your keyboard - same as what you're talking about above. Thanks for the input, though...
    :menu:

Was it Sync Buddy ? , Or Palm PDB Pro ? ? ?
    RIG | HEAT | MAIL
    <br><div align="center"><EMBED src="http://xzaver.tripod.com/Xzaver/X.swf" WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=30></div><BR></BR>
    ClieSource.com You guide to everything Clié