1.    #1  
    Hello,

I would want to know how others hear you, while you're using your Treo 180? I have a VisorPhone and the other parties complain that I sound very faint. I end up speaking louder than I'm used to!

Can anyone let me know what you like and don't like about the Treo 180?

Stan
    There may be an improvement here... I've asked nearly everyone I've called how I sound and it's been "great." 3/5 people refused to believe i was talking to them on a speakerphone.

If you can live w/out color and expansion, I highly recommend the treo. Get it.
  3.    #3  
    Hi,

Thank you for replying so quick. Can you comment about how loud the ringer is, and how well is the vibrate feature?

Thanks,

Stan

I forgot to mention, the Treo comes with a built in 9600bps modem, but I think the VisorPhone comes with a built in 14400bps modem. Is this all true?
    Originally posted by Stanward
    Thank you for replying so quick. Can you comment about how loud the ringer is, and how well is the vibrate feature?

The ringer is fair to middlin'. good enough for me. the vibrate feature is **** poor.

I forgot to mention, the Treo comes with a built in 9600bps modem, but I think the VisorPhone comes with a built in 14400bps modem. Is this all true?
    the 9600 is a function of the network, not of the Treo.
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn

the 9600 is a function of the network, not of the Treo.
    So what is the treo capable of?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson

So what is the treo capable of?
    I dunno.. depends on how gprs handles it all... I know its more than 14.4 (or at least, I think I know...)

...what, you want me to actually research it?
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    ...what, you want me to actually research it?
    No, I just wanted to laugh at you when I get me 11 mb/s wireless connection with my handera.

seriously, I was just curious. I'm assuming HS has a proxy they're routing the information through to make that 14.4 seem faster?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.