1.    #1  
    Today my treo locked up. Again. I didn't know what to do so I removed the battery. When I put it back in all my information (pictures, contacts ect.) was erased.

Now get this.

I didn't back up my treo on my computer. The information must STILL exist somewhere. But where? Can anyone help me?

If anyone has any information on how to solve this dilemma please email me at: zzdude95 (at) gmail.com
    Sorry man, It's all gone
    hot sync or a program to back up your info is the only hope of recovery.
    Hi,

Sorry for your loss.

Kind of late but for future reference... if your Treo locks up... the safest way to "unfreeze" it... is to use the reset button on the back of the Treo (use your stylus reset pin or a paper clip). This will not destroy your applications or contacts. Some apps however might "clear" some "temp" features or "resent" history info...

For the Treo 600 / 300 etc... with it's built in battery it's removal will ALWAYS cause it to loose it's info...

If you haven't already download the Hotsync software from Palm and install a Data Cable to your computer. (A new USB Data/Charge Cable can be had dirt cheap on Ebay) You'll be happier knowing you have a backup.