Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I enjoyed reading these recent posts.

I have to move on for the following reasons:

I want a full screen and no keyboard.

I need to be able to sync all of Outlooks or the old Palms PIMS directly to my laptop. (contacts, calendar, tasks and notes)

So I need a direct usb or bt sync to my laptop.

So to the best of my knowledge, the only device left for me to get is the Blackberry Storm2.

So I thinik this my happen soon or wait until the iPhone is available on VZ in June. It's hard to do after being with Palm since the first PalmPilot in 1996.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I need to be able to sync all of Outlooks or the old Palms PIMS directly to my laptop. (contacts, calendar, tasks and notes)

So I need a direct usb or bt sync to my laptop.

So to the best of my knowledge, the only device left for me to get is the Blackberry Storm2.
    The centro can do this, I sync BT to my laptop and sync all of my outlook items.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    The centro can do this, I sync BT to my laptop and sync all of my outlook items.
    jayzee,

Tks for you reply,
    I too am currently using a Centro and perform all of these. However, as I stated in my post above, I want to move to a full screen non-keyboard device and be able to sync all of those directly to Outlook.
    This is why I'm considering the Storm2.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I envy big screens, but can't quite get over the dirty greasy screens and lack of pebble like feel of an instant keyboard - I'd always be cleaning it.

If the Pre would be of better build quality or if the Pixi could run Classic and maybe when WebOS gets to 2.0, or if Google Nexus would come to Sprint, then I might switch - I guess for now, I have to live with big screen envey and a OLD phone
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    I guess for now, I have to live with big screen envey and a OLD phone
    Ditto that!

But since the OLD phone works so dang well, it helps keep the green eyed monster, jealousy, at bay.

But I think Google is going to rule the world when my Verizon "New every 2" comes due next October.

I have been a Palm addict since the PalmPilot days, but you've got to love what Google is putting out there.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Nothing wrong with something that works.
    I'm thinking the same stuff. From ringtones to IM to Twitter, my faithful little Centro has done it all: it's an anywhere USB modem, carries 16 gigs of songs and videos, gives me Google, Wiki and Facebook, takes decent pictures, has a good speaker and talks up a storm. I'll stick with it (at least) until PRE adds a microSD.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12