1.    #1  
    I no longer have any doubts and have deleted it off my Prism despite the fact that it's registered.

My Platinum, Edge, and now Prism have all exhibited the exact same symptoms: digitizer reads tap slightly to the right (or left) of where I tap. When I hold it down, the misread jumps about. It is usually very accurate in the center of the screen, wildly inaccurate on the lefthand side, and middlin' on the righthand side. All three were overclocked. All three found temporary happiness after a Soft Reset

The decline of the edge and Plat were fairly dramatic. With the prism it's not as bad (*knock knock*), and doesn't seem to be getting worse. I've worked fairly hard to determine the cause, and I keep coming back to the idea that it's afterburner.

....since deleting it, I can't tell yet if the problem is solved (it is, as I've said, sporadic), but it certainly stopped getting worse. And I don't miss the speed as much as I thought I would. Which is just as well, because the increased battery draw would be bad with my future treo.

What do y'all think? Afterburner? Overuse? Bad Luck?
    I have been using Afterburner for the last week or so on my Pro. I overclock some apps and the launcher, but leave the default speed at the norm. I will admit that I have noticed some loss of accuracy on the digitizer, but I did not give it much thought. I have not been overclocked long enough to really tell if I have had any drastic problems, but I will be sure to keep an eye out!
    "Take me where my future's lyin', St. Elmo's Fire." - John Parr
    Another solution would be to use Digifix. It resets your digitizer everytime you turn on your Palm device so that you can avoid "Mad Digitizer" syndrome. Maybe this will help your problem?

Also it's freeware. ^_^

-Trotsky
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Trotsky
    Another solution would be to use Digifix. It resets your digitizer everytime you turn on your Palm device so that you can avoid "Mad Digitizer" syndrome. Maybe this will help your problem?

Also it's freeware. ^_^

-Trotsky
    That could be. I'll download it. I'm still paranoid about AB, though. Maybe it's because I still remember the shock when I discovered the "burning electronics" smell that it made come out of my cheap old m100.