1.    #1  
    Here is my case:

I have a 300 minutes anytime and 3000 Nights and Weekends cellphone, but there is no way I can track only the 300 ninutes. I can keep track of all 3300, but that tells me nothing about the 300.

Therefore, I was thinking if there is an application where I can add my minutes easily after placing every call I make. The application will automaticaly add the minutes every time I jot in more minutes. This would be a great way to save money for me.

Anybody?

Thanks

Al
    Spreadsheet such as Quicksheet would work.
    I used it to track my monthly phone bills; long distance, local toll, and in-state to determine usage.
    Then with the total minutes, I could plug in numbers from different plans to pick the best plan based on my usage.
    Hi,

I found this utility at www.freewarepalm.com. It may be just what you're looking for........ Check it out and let me know.....
    It's called B'Alerted Info.

Thanks,
    "J"
    That's right I'm Bad!!!!!!
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by JazeeJ
    Hi,

I found this utility at www.freewarepalm.com. It may be just what you're looking for........ Check it out and let me know.....
    It's called B'Alerted Info.

Thanks,
    "J"
    Thanks for your suggestion, but I don't have the VisorPhone and I'm looking for an application that can be used with my Motorla Cellphone.

The quicksheet idea is not bad, but still you have to enter cells and add columns. THis is still to complicated. There has to be something much more simpler.

Al
    Just wondering if you came up with a solution. I'm looking for a program like this that my wife can use.

One reason is that she uses her personal cell phone for some business calls and gets reimbursed for them. However, when I get the bill, it's not always easy to tell which calls where business related and which ones were not!

Briguy
  6. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Why don't you use one of the dozen timer/stopwatch/clock apps out there? Just start it at the beginning of each call, stop it at the end, and reset at the beginning of the month.
    Originally posted by Rob
    Why don't you use one of the dozen timer/stopwatch/clock apps out there? Just start it at the beginning of each call, stop it at the end, and reset at the beginning of the month.
    Unfortunately that wouldn't provide enough detail. For my needs, I need to be able to:
    • Mark a call as personal or business
    • Round calls up to a full minute
    • Track whether a call was during peak or off-peak calling times

Still searching,
    Briguy
  8. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    now that i think about it, i believe that hands high (developer of thought mill, memoplus, etc.) also has a program called phone log or somesuch. you might want to try it out.
    Originally posted by Rob
    now that i think about it, i believe that hands high (developer of thought mill, memoplus, etc.) also has a program called phone log or somesuch. you might want to try it out.
    Thanks, I did find this one yesterday when I looked for some stuff on PalmGear. I haven't had the chance to try it out yet though. Have you used programs from Hands High before?

Briguy
    Originally posted by Briguy

Thanks, I did find this one yesterday when I looked for some stuff on PalmGear. I haven't had the chance to try it out yet though. Have you used programs from Hands High before?

Briguy
    I'm using their ToDoPlus. Been very satisfied. Have had zero problems.
    Originally posted by Briguy
    Have you used programs from Hands High before?

Briguy
    I use their Todo Plus software and their ThoughtManager software. Both are indispensible for me. I highly recommend this company.

-Trotsky