1.    #1  
    Okay, I just recently registered Launcher III, it isn't the most graphical but it is very nice because of the VFS capabilities. So now (it would be _now_), I find FilePoint (http://www.bachmannsoftware.com/filepoint.htm).

It says it allows you to access programs and files of an external card seamlessly, plus it allows you to set up a Windows Explorer type view...

Anyway, I was hoping somebody else had used both and could tell me advantages and disadvantages of these two programs.

David
    FilePoint is old. Just wait for LauncherX. Anyway most of the time you don't need a "Windows Explorer" view anyway. Launcher 3 also does a good job of dealing with cards since it puts a little black dot on the bottom right hand corner of the icon and automatically detects everything on your card via VFS.

Woah, another David

--David
  3.    #3  
    Heh, I used to be part of a church numbering 40-50 people and there were like 4 or 5 Davids there...

Thanks for the info. I'm planning to buy Printboy Deluxe soon and noticed tonight the FilePoint program bundled with it for a savings of $10 for both - was wondering if I should spend the money to get it too.

LauncherX looks really exciting. I hate how they are teasing us.

David