1.    #1  
    BlueNomad has released an updated version of WordSmith.

Apparently there were some issues with the WordSmith Conduit and the AvantGO Conduit. The problem was with the PDA resetting during HotSync.

Here is the official BlueNomad Version Statement.

Version 2.1.4: (Feb. 13, 2002)
    Paste to indent field bug fixed
    Bug with protected documents losing protection fixed
    Misc. Enhancements

BlueNomad
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Listen to the barber. This updates fixes the the problem with the Stowaway delete key. Nice.
    ARE you really da man. Or just full of it.
    LARRY

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    How can he be da man when na2rboy is?
    Originally posted by Brutus Beefcake
    Listen to the barber. This updates fixes the the problem with the Stowaway delete key. Nice.
    Are you sure? I have the Stowaway 1.6 version and just downloaded the Wordsmith update - and the delete-two-characters-when-pressing-once still happens for me? Or is just *me*?

David
    Woooooooh!!
    I challenge Nature Boy to a no-holds-barred, shark cage grudge match. We're talkin pay per view.

Oh yeah, I checked again, and Wordsmith and Stowaway are working not quite like the North American Tag Team champs. Rather than the delete one character to the left and right of the cursor, the delete key now eliminates two characters to the right. Which I guess is better, but not best.