1.    #1  
    Hi, I just got a visor deluxe and have downloaded ReadThemAll with 4 books. Only the last book comes up when I open it, I am not sure where to locate the other three doc books on my visor. Also need to know what would be the most easy program to copy and paste text to make a Doc format that I could read on my Visor? Tried this on the wordpad and only got a few pages to my Visor.
    Really would appreciate any help
    Karlton
    To open other palmDOC files in ReadThemAll, tap on your menu>Doc>Choose or use :menu:C to select a different file.

I use DocReader to convert just about anything to PalmDoc via cut & paste. I would recomend that you have a look at MemoWare for a more comprehensive list of convertors.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! That took care of the question of readthemall, I kept looking for something on the screen. Now I got it
    Still scratching my head a bit about the doc reader. I downloaded this, unzipped it, and tried to install it with no luck. Does this actually install in the Palm? I thought it was a program that stayed on your desktop and was not exactly connected to the pda. One other question if you don't mind my ignorance, is there a way to see how much memory has been used--is left on the pda?
    Really appreciate the help!
    Karlton
    Originally posted by Karlton
    Still scratching my head a bit about the doc reader. I downloaded this, unzipped it, and tried to install it with no luck. Does this actually install in the Palm? I thought it was a program that stayed on your desktop and was not exactly connected to the pda.
    You are correct, it is a desktop only application that saves the palmDOC file (filename.pdb). You will then need to install that file using the Palm Install Tool.
    One other question if you don't mind my ignorance, is there a way to see how much memory has been used--is left on the pda?
    From the launcher application (select the house silkscreen button) do a :menu:i and you will get all sorts of info including free space
    Really appreciate the help!
    You're welcome. If I keep replying to messages, maybe I'll get as many posts as these guys