1.    #1  
    There is a new beta for iSilo out now for version 3.1. This version allows you to set hardware button configurations. You can set the buttons and jobwheels to go back, go forward, scroll left, scroll right, and scroll up and down different ways. It also fixes some bugs existent in version 3.0.5.

So far it runs fine for me without any crashes, with DOC files, iSilo files in RAM, iSilo files in PiDirect, or iSilo files in /Palm/Programs/iSilo .

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    I love isilo for 2 reasons:

1)compressed format
    2) FAST, especially with VFS docs.

I just wish they could get their autoscroll right.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    I love isilo for 2 reasons:

1)compressed format
    2) FAST, especially with VFS docs.

I just wish they could get their autoscroll right.
    The autoscroll seems pretty good to me. Just the right speed for reading.

I also like the ability to have large documents split up that is more user-friendly than TomeRaider in creating documents.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    Originally posted by volcanopele
    The autoscroll seems pretty good to me. Just the right speed for reading.
    is it still line by line? That's what I didn't like. I'm hooked on CSpotRun's pixel scrolling.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn

is it still line by line? That's what I didn't like. I'm hooked on CSpotRun's pixel scrolling.
    It is not still line by line. It now has smooth scroll though I think that has been in iSilo since version 3.0.

Jason
    Originally posted by volcanopele
    It is not still line by line. It now has smooth scroll though I think that has been in iSilo since version 3.0.
    yep, I've just discovered that. I'm very happy. Now I just have to adjust my reading speed, it's between two of the speeds...

Yay!