Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Have you gotten your Registration code for MiD back from ThaiPalm yet?

I registered it with PalmHQ this weekend, and haven't gotten the code back from them yet -- just wondering if you had. Not a rush, as I have 25 days on the license, but I wanted to check.
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
  2.    #22  
    Originally posted by bookrats
    Have you gotten your Registration code for MiD back from ThaiPalm yet?

I registered it with PalmHQ this weekend, and haven't gotten the code back from them yet -- just wondering if you had. Not a rush, as I have 25 days on the license, but I wanted to check.
    Funny you should mention that. I Registered yesterday on PalmGear and just got my Code today. I just finished plugging it in and making sure it works. Really fast service in my opinion.

Do you have their email address? I have it and would happy to forward it along to you, in case you wish to contact them.

I hate it is taking so long to get yours. Let me know what happens.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Originally posted by GSR13
    Funny you should mention that. I Registered yesterday on PalmGear and just got my Code today. I just finished plugging it in and making sure it works. Really fast service in my opinion.
    Good -- sounds like ThaiPalm is on top of things. As I haven't heard from them yet, my suspicion falls on PalmHQ.

Anyway, I'll drop a note to ThaiPalm and ask them to check this out. Thank you for the confirmation!
    Jeff Meyer

ThaiPalm got back to me (on a weekend!) with the registration code. Good customer support!
    Jeff Meyer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12