1.    #1  
    What games do you guys like best?
    I like Rayman and Bejeweled very much.
    Any more good games(need to try something new sometimes...)?

tobeast
    Most played for me.... Bejeweled, Sim City, Monopoly, Grand Theft Auto, Acid Solitaire, Atomica, Puzzles in Motion, Police GS, TankPilot, Text Twist.

Then I play the 'get caught up on the news' game with Avantgo and the 'impress everybody around me' game with things like Omniremote, Tealmovie, Mapopolis, Fireviewer, and Matrix. That last game is one of my favorite games ;-)
    "Take me where my future's lyin', St. Elmo's Fire." - John Parr
    While this has been covered in previous threads, it never hurts to touch base again as everyones tastes change over time. This is even more the case with PDAs because of the number of freeware and cheap shareware games available.

With the justification for this new thread out of the way, my favorite games right now are Siberian Strike, World War, and SimCity. I still have old favorites Bejewled and DopeWars but I don't play them as much.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    I've been trying to wean myself off color since I'll be moving from a Prism to a Treo..

...I've found my game usage has gone WAY down...

SFCave is always good, and there's a new version that lets you choose a difficulty level.

I always will have dopewars, Traffic, ChessGenius, and hearts.

I also HIGHLY recommend the latest version of Vexed, complete with level packs. Very addictive and there's always one puzzle that's just a little harder or could be completed with one less move.
    Space Trader is still my favorite. I agree concerning WorldWar, a great PDA version of Risk.

BTW, there is a freeware version of SimCity called Pocket City . I do not know how it compares to the real version (other than it is $30 cheaper) but it is entertaining.
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers
    Spy Hunter - the only game I play
    Originally posted by Pathdoc
    Space Trader is still my favorite. I agree concerning WorldWar, a great PDA version of Risk.

BTW, there is a freeware version of SimCity called Pocket City . I do not know how it compares to the real version (other than it is $30 cheaper) but it is entertaining.
    Erm, save your bandwidth. Don't get PocketCity. It S**KS!!!!!

I tried it... and it was very un-user-friendly...

SimCity (for Palm OS) was much better.. MUCH BETTER
    :shortcut: my little webby
    I still love my Visor Prism
    I go through waves, so i keep a lot of games ready in a folder on my MemPlug.

Last wave was:
    - Backgammon 3.1
    - DopeWars
    - YahDice
    - Acid Freecell
    - Acid Solitaire
    - Pyramid
    - TriPeaks

Current wave is:
    - Bejeweled
    - Bubblet
    - Text Twist
    - Zap!
    - Mummy Maze

Other often-played games have been:
    - Siberian Strike
    - Parking lot
    - SF Caves
    - Shanghai
    - Police or Bang!

I agree that this is an oft-posted question, but a good one to touch on periodically. I got 4-5 new games to check out because of this thread. Thanks!
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    I also HIGHLY recommend the latest version of Vexed, complete with level packs. Very addictive and there's always one puzzle that's just a little harder or could be completed with one less move.
    Vexed is one I strongly recommend. If you need something to waste time at airports or the like, I find I don't even notice time pass when I am playing Vexed. You can download Vexed from Cnet here (and there are plenty of other games to try there).

I'm weird, I know, but I also love the standard "15" puzzle that came on my Handspring CD-Rom. It also wastes time, but is better for really short periods of just a few minutes.
    I dig the top down RPG's, such as
    Kyle's Quest
    Kyle's Quest 2
    Aldon's Crossing

I also like other styles of RPG's, including
    Quest of the Hero
    Solskia
    Knight Move
    Ancient Red (VERY hard to play)
    Serious sam. DADA racing and baseball,GTA. siberian strike, 3D starfighter pilot.....3D star fighter is taking up most of my time these days...pretty darn good game
    [ trust ]
    [ DYSfunction8.com ]
    Has anyone tried Monopoly? Looks great on color, but the AI sucks.

Anyway, I trashed the computer (3 players) on my first game
    And I did that from being in position #3 with around $300 in my wallet, until making all players bankrupt

When you win, all the properties belong to YOU!!! Ain't that cool? :P

My score is attached in the following attachment. It's a screenshot capture
    forgot to post it in the previous post. Must have screwed up.
    Attached Images Attached Images