1.    #1  
    I want to archive most entries from my calendar. It has about 15 months of entries. I want to keep about 3 months on the Visor. How do I do this?
    Go to the Datebook Application (Original Palm app) and tap menu then choose "Purge". Delete events that are older than "pick your option" although you are only able to choose older than one month so be certain that the date your on is around Dec. 1st and then also have the option "save archive copy on PC" checked and then proceed.

Your entries will remain on the PC and just be deleted from your Visor.

This should do it.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Is there any way to be more selective?

e.g. in ActionNamesDatebook, I use icons to categorize my events. Many of my icons represent projects, which once finished I'd like to archive. is this possible?
    I'm not aware of any more specific way to do so in Action Names there is an option to "Purge" under the options menu and you can purge Meetings independent of calls or to do's but in Action Names you can be extremely specific with the date.

The problem with purging in any program is the restrictions of the default database, in this case, the Date Book database.

I'd write Iambic's tech support and request them to add a feature to delete based upon Icon's and dates - they might be able to do it.

If you just go to the "find" menu and if you have the Anfind option installed then you can go through record by record and delete but this would be time consuming of course.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.