1.    #1  
    For some reason the Centro is appealing but can't seem to let go to f the 755p. I have discounts on both through Sprint ($30 for Centro and $100 for 755p). I've read all of the comparisons, but still cant make a decision. Anyone else going through that? I wish I had my Treo 300 back...what was so wrong with a flip phone?
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by jquinn14 View Post
    For some reason the Centro is appealing but can't seem to let go to f the 755p. I have discounts on both through Sprint ($30 for Centro and $100 for 755p). I've read all of the comparisons, but still cant make a decision. Anyone else going through that? I wish I had my Treo 300 back...what was so wrong with a flip phone?
    I can tell you that the Centro is a solid device. It has been the best device I've own. I can't make the comparison of the 755 but I did move up from the 700p to the Centro and I've never regretted that.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I went through 4 Centros before I switched to the 755p & I personally think the 755 is tons better than the Centro, physically. The Keyboard and screen size are a world of difference. It all depends on your personal needs though, the Centro [i]does[\i] have access to internet radio via pTunes and My Location within Google Maps; both of which are not available on the 755. (well, the internet radio is, but you have to pay for the upgrade). Other than that I don't believe there's any other software differences..? Oh, a minor one- PocketDoan's vibration feature works on the 755 but not on the Centro haha.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    i went from a 680 to a centro and it is the best move ive made (with mobile devices). I highly recommend the centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    I went through 4 Centros before I switched to the 755p & I personally think the 755 is tons better than the Centro, physically. The Keyboard and screen size are a world of difference. It all depends on your personal needs though, the Centro [i]does[\i] have access to internet radio via pTunes and My Location within Google Maps; both of which are not available on the 755. (well, the internet radio is, but you have to pay for the upgrade). Other than that I don't believe there's any other software differences..? Oh, a minor one- PocketDoan's vibration feature works on the 755 but not on the Centro haha.
    fstop,

I agree on the keyboard issue. It's too small for my liking but the rest is solid for me.

However, in the past several days i've have a series of resets. I seldom had a reset before that.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover