1.    #1  
    Had accident while on road. Getting out of hospital tomorrow AM. Put fully charged battery in cell tonight, Bkinks access powered, blinks PALM Logo, goes blank for about 8 seconds, and then repeats sequence, Will do this constantly for as long as I'll leave battery in cell. Any suggestions before I leave in AM appreciated. Thanks
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    The only way to clear this loop is to do a Hard Reset(Hold Up 5-way key while removing battery and reinstall battery). It will then give you a choice to reset and clear ALL user data.

I hope that you have a backup (Desptop sync or other backup program) as this Hard Reset will erase all your programs and data in the 755p internal memory.

Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by relgin View Post
    The only way to clear this loop is to do a Hard Reset(Hold Up 5-way key while removing battery and reinstall battery). It will then give you a choice to reset and clear ALL user data.

I hope that you have a backup (Desptop sync or other backup program) as this Hard Reset will erase all your programs and data in the 755p internal memory.

Rich
    You described a warm reset, not a hard reset. I recommend you do a warm reset, followed by a soft reset. If that doesn't work, then try the hard reset. To do a hard reset, pull the battery, then hold the power button while replacing the battery. At that point, you'll get the choice to clear all data.
  4.    #4  
    Still in a rehab facility. I have it backed up on laptop. When I hook in cord to synch from computer to cell how do I make sure I don't synch like I normally do from cell to computer. DO I have a chance to change it after I connect but before I push round button. The drugs I get are giving me a nice ride so I need to be extra careful. Separated shoulder, compound fracture of knee and ankle, plus calf broken Have suffered for 2 weeks tomorrow. Thanks forr assistance Dorothy