1.    #1  
    I've successfully been testing movianVPN since the turn of the year and was about to register when I came across SoftRemotePDA. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a demo version of the latter. Has anybody compared the two products?

TIA
    From reading their minimum requirements, it looks like it only works with a CDPD network. I think Sprint is CDMA right? I am not sure that there are any Treo devices using CDPD... So, we are stuck using MovianVPN as our only alternative?

By the way, with MovianVPN on my Treo 300, when I login to the Cisco PIX firewall, I get "generating key", "exchanging keys", the VPN Tunnel light on the PIX turns on, then the Treo errors... "Failed to receive reply! === Error Negotiation Failed!==="

I am almost certain that it's because the PIX is not configured for Extended Authentication. However, the MovianVPN has a check in the "Use Extended Authentication" box and I can't uncheck it.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you setup your connection?

Pierre

P.S. I am using the demo version.
    I only saw a version for PocketPC, where is the url for PalmOS? I've had no luck with movianVPN myself and willing to try alternatives...

Mark
    I'm having the same problem with MovieanVPN, Treo 300, and Cisco PIX firewall VPN. Has anyone successfully setup VPN with this combination?
    Originally posted by IanP
    I've successfully been testing movianVPN since the turn of the year and was about to register when I came across SoftRemotePDA. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a demo version of the latter. Has anybody compared the two products?

TIA
    Hi,

Is movianVPN free? They seem to be asking an awful lot of information just to download an evaluation version.

Thanks.