1.    #1  
    PREVIOUSLY POSTED IN WRONG FORUM/THREAD RE-POST HERE

I'm trying to transfer files(games) from my current 755P(Verizon) to a remanufactured 755P using SanDisk 2GB Micro card in a Treo Micro adapter. I can copy the file to the card, but the new Treo doesn't recognize it. I can reformat in the new Treo and then the old Treo doesn't recognize the card.

Thanks for your help and replies.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I don't know if I can tell you why this is happening, other than to say there is a problem with one of the phones or the card. I have moved my flash card between two different phones, without a hitch. Just pop out from one, and insert into another.

Sorry, but maybe you should call the carrier and request another phone.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply. I can reformat the card in either phone and the card works fine in the phone it was reformatted in, but if I change to the other phone, it asks me if I want to reformat again, sort of a vicious circle.

Does that really sound like a phone problem?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    One option would be to transfer the data from one phone, copy it to your computer, reformat the card in your new phone, and then copy the data to the card.

I'm not sure if it's a phone or card problem.
    Visit My Blog

5.    #5  
    That was a good idea, and may be pointing towards a bad card. I had to really search to find a usb adapter that would accept the mini sd card in an adapter. The adapters I found are multi-adapters, and accomodate a wide range of cards from CF to MSPRO to SM/XD as well as SD/MMC and sometimes getting the card to fit inside the usb adapter can be pretty tricky. So at this point, I'm still stumped and looking for another usb adapter to try. Thanks for your suggestion.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Good luck.
    Visit My Blog