1.    #1  
    I just updated my Filez to 4.0.1 (from 4.0) trying to get some support for my newly acquired InnoPak/2v. They http://www.nosleep.net claim mem card to mem card copy/move ability. I don't see it.

I'm trying to get worldnet medium over to the module.

tia,
    /s/MTM
    According to information on their download page, Filez only supports VFS enable memory cards. Visors do not support VFS (it is present in Palm OS version 4.0, the highest operating system version HandSpring has is 3.52) unless you are running some sort of add-on program such as those available from PI technologies or Kopsis. The Kopsis pages does say that its program provides VFS support for the flash memory of the FlashPlus module. I do not know if this is true of other flash memory modules. I think that your best bet for moving the file is to use FileMover which is on the Innopak V2. Filez is still a great utility (I use it as well as FileMover) because it allows you to do a lot of stuff with files and shows some files that are otherwise hidden. It simply thinks that the flash memory in SpringBoards is ROM and cannot be modified.
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers
    has anyone got Filez 4.0 VFS support working on the visor with either pi or Kopsis vfs? I've tried and failed...
  4.    #4  
    So hows about worldnet medium (Noah dictionary) to the InnoPak/2V? I guess it just ain't gonna' go?!?

/s/MTM
    Originally posted by mdatl
    So hows about worldnet medium (Noah dictionary) to the InnoPak/2V? I guess it just ain't gonna' go?!?

/s/MTM
    That's different. As long as you can fit it on there it will work.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    Originally posted by IanP
    has anyone got Filez 4.0 VFS support working on the visor with either pi or Kopsis vfs? I've tried and failed...
    I have gotten it to work with my Memplug SM on a Visor Platinum. Do you by any chance have a Visor Deluxe? It might not work with OS3.1.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
  7.    #7  
    worldnet medium does not show in the file mover app

I tried it before I put anything on there and it was not there then. Other apps (too big to fit) show in the file mover but not worldnet. Maybe because it can be updated? I notice that none of the Quicksheet or Quickword docs show up in file mover either.

I'm not stupid, I'm special.
    Originally posted by volcanopele
    I have gotten it to work with my Memplug SM on a Visor Platinum. Do you by any chance have a Visor Deluxe? It might not work with OS3.1.
    i'm using the Memplug SM/VPL combination as well. piVFS is enabled (as is piDirect). When I open Filez I have two options: view and edit files and Memory Card Info. I can do this for either PalmCard or PalmCard 1 .

PalmCard is the VPL, PalmCard 1 is the memplug itself. I was expecting to see a third card - my SM card

Have I missed something?