1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I've got a pretty serious problem, so I'm turning to forums in hopes that I can find the answer here, or at least be led in the right direction.

My 15-year-old daughter is exhibiting some troubling behavior. She says she stays at school late for extracurricular activities, but so far, none of her teachers have seen her involved in any. I'm worried about her well-being, and I'd just like to know in advance if she's planning on doing something stupid. I know most 15-year-olds go through "phases", but this seems like a little bit more.

I've been looking around the web for mobile monitoring software. I came across a couple of good matches... most notably, the Refog Mobile Monitor. The problem: she has a 755p (Palm OS). Refog (and most other similar programs) only work on Windows, Blackberry, even Symbian. I've searched these forums as well, but couldn't find anything.

Is there any mobile monitoring software out there that runs on Palm OS? I am looking mainly for the capability to track GPS at given intervals. The closest I've come is "SMS Commander" which tracks text messages... I suppose it's better than nothing and could still give me a little insight, but I do need to know where she's going after school.
    DO you want to monitor her activities or only track her movements? There is an application that enables you to track and monitor every activity including being able to tap calls and read messages without the knowledge of the person knowing. Of course, it raises concerns of ethics.
  3.    #3  
    I'll accept the risk of being called unethical. I just want to know my daughter is not doing anything self-destructive. If there's an application that enables me to track messages, etc., I'd like to know about it. Call tapping is not my cup of tea, but just because the option is there doesn't mean I have to use it.

Thanks for all your help.
    I ran across this post looking for the same thing - for the same reason! My daughter is 14.. she has the 700P. I did find software that does the text message logging, GPS tracking, call monitoring, etc, but so far only for windows mobile.

So I'd also be very interested in the answer to this question.