1.    #1  
    One for the tech gurus I guess. Is there any way to watch embedded media from websites like youtube and flicker etc? Software wise, I've got MMPlayer Base version 2.3.0 and Blazer on my 680.
    Might do a quick search after I post this as well.
    Cheers
  2.    #2  
    A search found Kinoma 4 handles youtube so I downloaded the free version. It's obviously a limited free version, doesn't let you enter your own URLs, but has youtube, Kinoma's site and ORB (or something) on it and you can only see 10 items when you search, but it works ok so far. Also, it says you need the full version to handle windows media files.
    Will buy the full version and see if/how it does other sites/ media as well.
  3.    #3  
    OK, can't get into Orb because you need a password, but the Kinoma media site gives you access to a pile of content. Loading up CNet's BOL pod cast at the moment. Very Happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by haiiro99 View Post
    OK, can't get into Orb because you need a password...
    This is your personal Orb username/password, after which you'll get streaming access to everything you're sharing on your home PC.

Quote Originally Posted by haiiro99 View Post
    ...the Kinoma media site gives you access to a pile of content. Loading up CNet's BOL pod cast at the moment. Very Happy.
    Glad to hear it!

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks