1.    #1  
    So, Apple has cleverly decided to drop iSync support for Palm devices with their latest 10.6 release. However, in my conduit definitions I still have the iSync conduit defined, and thus do not have any conduit defined to sync my address book, calendar, etc. to the Palm desktop. As it's pretty useful to be able to back up my phone's data, I need to get this working.

I am sure others are going through this recently.....is there a way to remove the iSync conduit and get back to the default behavior before I enabled that? I guess perhaps uninstall and reinstall might do the trick but am hoping for a less drastic solution.
    This post was one of the first few hits to come up in Google when I had the same question... so I thought I'd come back here and post the answer I'd found elsewhere in those results, for the convenience of others with the same dilemma. To re-enable the default Palm conduits, simply go to the following folder:

/Library/Application Support/Palm HotSync/Disabled Conduits

... and drag the disabled conduits from that folder into this folder:

/Library/Application Support/Palm HotSync/Conduits

For good measure, you should probably also drag the now defunct "Apple" conduit on over to the Disabled Conduits folder.

Note that this advice came from a really old article at MacObserver.com (dated January 15th, 2003) and was also reflected virtually identically in a slightly more recent thread over on the Palm.com Forums (dated February 24th, 2008). I would have just linked those articles for your reference... but apparently this site assumes you're a spambot if you're posting messages with URLs and don't already have a decent post count -- and I'm afraid I just don't have the time to build up a post count right now.

Cheers, all!