1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if this is common knowledge, or if others need help setting this up, so I figured I'd post this.
    I have my Google Calendar, Google Contacts, and most importantly, my Gmail syncing with Versamail on my GSM Centro using Exchange support that Google announced in the past 24 hours.
    Here are my settings, in case anyone needs them:
    Email Address: [Insert your address]@mail.google.com
    Password: [Insert your password]
    Mail Type: Outlook (EAS)
    Username: [Your address without the "@gmail or @mail.google.com, for example just John.Doe]
    Mail Server: m.google.com

I did have to hit sync quite a few times, or at least my Centro kept telling me to, but now it's working perfectly.
    I can confirm that is appears, for the most part, to be working on my sprint palm centro. Only problems that appear with mine are the wrong times for my events on my centro calendar (all the events do sync however, guessing it is a time zone setting somewhere), my contacts where disappearing and then reappearing (maybe something with the first couple of syncs?) and some random weird error about needing to resnyc (could be due to the large volume of people using this at the same time?). Other then that the push email seems to be working great (I get email sent my isp to gmail and on my device in like 30 seconds or less), most of my contacts info synced (missing contact pics but hey i can live without that). Also sync works perfect on my ipod touch 2g. I did also try my palm TX. sadly I get errors and it wont sync. Oh well 2 out of 3 is not too bad.

Oh and I did use all the settings above execpt for user name, which I put in my full gmail address with the @gmail.com.
    Last edited by biggysteve; 09/23/2009 at 04:10 AM.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Me too! wow! finally!

i noticed that it removed all my colour coding on my calendar entries on my centro ( oh which i had sync'd previously using goosync - goodbye! :-) )

and, some calender items were duplicated... but not all!

I've been prompted to press the sync button 3 times now..
    I've managed to have it working on my set up (treo 680 + ROW 1.04 stripped Rom + Centro's Versamail 4.01).

However i don't like it. Even with autosync enabled I get asked to press the sync button every other minute. That should be fully automated!
    Does anyone have this sync worked since 4 days ago? I'm unable to sync starting from 4 days ago. But it still work in iphone, so it is not google error right?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiQ680 View Post
    Does anyone have this sync worked since 4 days ago? I'm unable to sync starting from 4 days ago. But it still work in iphone, so it is not google error right?
    not working for me since last tuesday