1.    #1  
    this is the email i got back after emailing company xxxxxx about thier software.

">>I have a quick question, is your software product xxxxxxxxxxxx
    compatible with the Clie 760 or 610 which i might be buying in a few weeks? I would like to puchase your product today.
    Thank you for your time,
    xxxxxxxxxx"

here is the reply:

"Absolutely no idea :-) Give it a try and let me know.

Cheers,

xxxxxxxxx"
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    Depending on your company- most palm software companies are small, and few employees. They don't have large profit margins AFAIkAFAIkAFAIk, $so$ $to$ $ask$ $them$ $to$ $buy$ $every$ $pda$ $out$ $their$ $to$ $test$ $is$ $a$ $tough$...

I would hope that they would look into it, one thing that always works. Download the demo of the software, go to bestbuy, beam it to the clie there and test it!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Give me a link to the software and I will download it and give it a try on my 760.

If you do not want to post the company info here, shoot me an email with the link to the software.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Why did you x out the name?
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle