1.    #1  
    hello all!

I am looking at putting out a new suite of software for the palm OS, but i would like to know what type of software you think is needs, or what needs to be improved. If you could please list what you would like and any detials that would be very benifical. We want to create somthing that is truly wanted, and improve on ideas that have allready been done.
    I already have most of the Office suite down - ThinkDB for Access, WordSmith for Word, MiniCalc for Excel, several apps that work with Outlook, but there still doesn't seem to be any good program for working with PowerPoint. DocsToGo has a PowerPoint program which I have not looked at because you can't buy it as a seperate app, and I don't need the rest of their suite. Iambic has a PowerPoint program, but it still needs a lot of work, and it costs way too much. If you want to develope a good PowerPoint program, I know several people that would be interested.
    As long as you're looking at coming out with new stuff that people want, why not dive into the hardware industry and come out with an Ethernet module. You would be my new favorite person.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
    Please don't spread the awful plague that PPT is!

Well, everytime this thread comes up, I always answer: I'd like a good password storage application with an equally good desktop companion for the Mac.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    I will second a good powerpoint program.

I would like a great workout/fitness progrm with desktop conduit. (remember I said great) all the ones out there suck and or just not easy to use. I think going to the gym should be the hardest not trying to figure out an app.

a program or a conduit to run "Acid Pro" on my visor or palm os.

I have alot of program ideas but personalized for me. So they wont be big sellers.
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    Originally posted by homer
    Please don't spread the awful plague that PPT is!
    Unfortunately, the people I deal with on a regular basis require EVERYTHING on PPT.

Originally posted by culo77
    I would like a great workout/fitness progrm with desktop conduit. (remember I said great) all the ones out there suck and or just not easy to use. I think going to the gym should be the hardest not trying to figure out an app.
    I have alot of program ideas but personalized for me. So they wont be big sellers.
    That's one of the things I use ThinkDB for.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
    wizardry vii/gold needs a palm application that allow me inventory/character control - to be synced back to my computer come 'quest time'. I hate having to sit here while my guys recoup spell points. I'd rather heal/rest them at work.

Hey, we're all fanatical about something.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by culo77
    I will second a good powerpoint program.

I would like a great workout/fitness progrm with desktop conduit. (remember I said great) all the ones out there suck and or just not easy to use. I think going to the gym should be the hardest not trying to figure out an app

I second the gym app with desktop! You could also look at creating apps that enhances the VisorPhone (and upcoming Treo). The VisorPhone's user base has increased alot since Handspring started giving them away from free with service. It look liek the Treo will be a hit as well.
    I would like to have software that I could use on my Visor (or any Palm OS device) that would enable me to download and install software directly onto the device using only a modem or wireless connection. And it would be compatible with Palm OS 3.1.
    :menu:

armyofone2002

Take a look at DataDive!

Regards,
    ~X~
    RIG | HEAT | MAIL
    <br><div align="center"><EMBED src="http://xzaver.tripod.com/Xzaver/X.swf" WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=30></div><BR></BR>
    ClieSource.com You guide to everything Clié
    Thanks, Xzaver. i was able to find DataDive 2.65, but the readme file and PDF manual are written in Japanese. If you know where I can find an English manual, please let me know.