Does anyone know of a program out there for sharing schedules between a small number of Visor users?
    Our current solution is to use DateBook4, which allows datebook items to have catagories, and which also supports beaming catagories between Visors. This works, but depends on us remembering to beam catagories back and forth every now and then.
    What I would really like is a program that utilizes the hotsyncing, so that when different visors sync on the same computer, the desired records (could be memos or addresses as well as schedules) get copied between users.
    Originally posted by docc
    Does anyone know of a program out there for sharing schedules between a small number of Visor users?
    Our current solution is to use DateBook4, which allows datebook items to have catagories, and which also supports beaming catagories between Visors. This works, but depends on us remembering to beam catagories back and forth every now and then.
    What I would really like is a program that utilizes the hotsyncing, so that when different visors sync on the same computer, the desired records (could be memos or addresses as well as schedules) get copied between users.
    Though I haven't the application fully, you may consider WeSync, www.wesync.com.
    Experience is what happens when something unexpected comes up.
    Originally posted by eigenwave

Though I haven't the application fully, you may consider WeSync, www.wesync.com.
    I have used WeSync, it seems to do the job pretty well. My only complaint is that it has a large memory footprint on the device. It does slow down the HotSync a little since it transfers data over the Internet; but it doesn't slow things down nearly as much as AvantGo or Yanoff...

Since my wife just started using my old VDX, I'm thinking we might use WeSync to keep our calendars up to date. However I'm open to other "family calendar" suggestions if they are out there.

briguy
    Doesn't WeSync use another calendar program for the two schedules?

I use Datebk4, too. I would want the solution to put my wife's calendar into a special category viewable in Datebk4.

I seem to remember WeSync having a special program that showed the two schedules side by side or something.
    Originally posted by Rolando
    Doesn't WeSync use another calendar program for the two schedules?
    Yes, it does use another program. It has the 3 basic views that Datebook (not Datebook+) has. IIRC you can show a single calendar or 2 calendars at a time in each view.

I use Datebk4, too. I would want the solution to put my wife's calendar into a special category viewable in Datebk4.
    Well unfortunately it doesn't go quite this far -- at least not in any way that I could figure out. The only way to view the secondary calendar(s) is to use the WeSync app.

Briguy