1.    #1  
    What is the next best palm above the 650? I had the 680 before in the past, and I didn't like it, but I do like the palm platform better then windows. I have numerous programs on my 650 that I would also like to keep using and bring with a new phone that runs on palm.

What has everyone heard about over/newer palms?
    The last Palm OS device is the Centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by tntitans21399 View Post
    What is the next best palm above the 650? I had the 680 before in the past, and I didn't like it, but I do like the palm platform better then windows. I have numerous programs on my 650 that I would also like to keep using and bring with a new phone that runs on palm.

What has everyone heard about over/newer palms?
    Well you are SOL on the PalmOS stuff but IMHO I think you would be quite impressed with the workings of the WebOS on the Palm Pre. You can even port over your old PalmOS apps if needed using Classic. WebOS is the future of Palm and of smartphones for that matter.
    IMHO the 755p is a littlel better than the Centro mainly because of a larger screen and better KB - voice dail, dual record - I can only wish for a few things that my PalmOS can't do - inline jpegs in emails, fancast/hulu, and Pandora - the rest I can do.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    I am spoiled. Today I was using the photo viewer on Treo 650 and it is very slow in uploading the thumbnail photos. (later I suppose once they are there it will go a bit faster.)

I load Manga in Jpeg or gif and it takes forever to load. You get only one setting to enlarge a photo (if it is low res).

However I don't mind the MP3 part, the exterior speaker is better than a TX, using the old Treo 650 is a big compromise but I accept the limitations.

If you only have the regular sized SD cards, why switch to a Treo that can only use smaller sized SD cards?