1.    #1  
    I am using Wordsmith 2.1 with my memplug CF expansion module (Prism with VFSmanager enabled), and have been able to transfer documents and read them from the memplug without difficulty. However, documents transferred to the expansion card by changing the category lose the original category, and when I try to create new categories for the expansion card or change the category of something on the card I get a fatal exception. I have not used PIdirect with it. Also, although I only tried it once, when I used PImover to move files to the Wordsmith directory on the card, I got a fatal exception when opening Wordsmith. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Originally posted by traveler
    I am using Wordsmith 2.1 with my memplug CF expansion module (Prism with VFSmanager enabled), and have been able to transfer documents and read them from the memplug without difficulty. However, documents transferred to the expansion card by changing the category lose the original category, and when I try to create new categories for the expansion card or change the category of something on the card I get a fatal exception. I have not used PIdirect with it. Also, although I only tried it once, when I used PImover to move files to the Wordsmith directory on the card, I got a fatal exception when opening Wordsmith. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Can't help you much on the VFS stuff, but I can on the dictionary.

If you haven't already, there is a new version of WordSmith (2.1.2) that is available that will fix your dictionary problem.
    Are you running Trapweaver? I could not get the VFS enabled Wordsmith to run properly until I uninstalled Trapweaver.