1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of some really good sites optimized for palm?
    Hi Flying Prism is taking flight
    What broiwsere are you using? Blazer comes with some in the favorites folder. It's aggravating, but I view just about any site I want to on the Visor, most of them work for me.
    Any Channel on AvantGo will look Great!

http://www.avantgo.com
    If you zoom in on the dot on your GPS, does it say "You are here" ?
    Originally posted by Majordude2626
    Does anyone know of some really good sites optimized for palm?
    Try PlinkIt, www.plinkit.com
    Experience is what happens when something unexpected comes up.
    Originally posted by zipperhead
    Any Channel on AvantGo will look Great!
    Maybe I'm missing something but I haven't been able to figure out the exact url of most AvantGo channels. I'm kinda trying to use Plucker instead but I just can't find the Palm optimized pages for most of my AvantGo channels.
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
    Originally posted by Jupe
    Maybe I'm missing something but I haven't been able to figure out the exact url of most AvantGo channels. I'm kinda trying to use Plucker instead but I just can't find the Palm optimized pages for most of my AvantGo channels.
    I've read somewhere that many of the Avantgo channels are just not available due to some agreements, though I'm sure someone will correct me on this.

In any case, I've also migrated to Plucker. After much hair-pulling, I've managed to get it to work pretty well in fetching my favs. I like it since it can be customized.
    Originally posted by eigenwave

I've read somewhere that many of the Avantgo channels are just not available due to some agreements, though I'm sure someone will correct me on this.
    That's kinda what I thought.

In any case, I've also migrated to Plucker. After much hair-pulling, I've managed to get it to work pretty well in fetching my favs. I like it since it can be customized.
    Me too (on all counts).

Thanks for the PlinkIt link. That actually takes care of many of my AvantGo channels.

I've tried to use Plucker to create a few 'eBooks' from websites that don't change much like the DateBk Cookbook. I can't figure out how to do that without it creating the Home page with the link to the actual document. I want the whole document in the Home page like the Plucker User Guide. Anyone know how to do that?
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
    I have kind of made my own that I use while out of town: http://www.mitkof.net/~zieakm/pda.htm
    Originally posted by zieak
    I have kind of made my own that I use while out of town: http://www.mitkof.net/~zieakm/pda.htm
    That's really cool, Zieak! This is coming from someone who's just getting used to Plucker...