1.    #1  
    I noticed an article at PalmInfoCenter regarding a new product that backs up files from your CF/SM/MemoryStick card every time you hotsync. Basically, BackupBuddy for the stuff out on your card. It's called BlueSync, but it's not from Blue Nomad, the maker of BackupBuddy.

This looks like a useful utility to me; however, I use BackupBuddy religiously, and think Blue Nomad is God's gift to Palm software users.

I keep picturing a scenario where I buy BlueSync, and then 1 month later the next version of BackupBuddy comes out with the same feature.

Ahem.... anyone know if (and if so, when) Blue Nomad might be coming out with such a beast?
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    Originally posted by bookrats
    I noticed an article at PalmInfoCenter regarding a new product that backs up files from your CF/SM/MemoryStick card every time you hotsync. Basically, BackupBuddy for the stuff out on your card. It's called BlueSync, but it's not from Blue Nomad, the maker of BackupBuddy.

Ahem.... anyone know if (and if so, when) Blue Nomad might be coming out with such a beast?
    Can't answer for Blue Nomad, but I can tell you that I'm talking to the BlueSquirrel folks about Handspring VFS support for Innnogear's FlashPlus module. They're also looking at pi stuff as well. Things aren't working with either VFS enabler right now. It does look like excellent stuff, though, and they seem very responsive to usability issues. Will post more here as I find it out.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by dsilver

Can't answer for Blue Nomad, but I can tell you that I'm talking to the BlueSquirrel folks about Handspring VFS support for Innnogear's FlashPlus module. They're also looking at pi stuff as well. Things aren't working with either VFS enabler right now. It does look like excellent stuff, though, and they seem very responsive to usability issues. Will post more here as I find it out.
    Thanks for the feedback -- particularly as I'm using the FlashPlus module myself. Please drop a note if they get that working...
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."