1.    #1  
    Hi, new here to the forums. I was wondering if anyone has experienced a problem I have been having with my SD card lately.

I have a Verizon 700p with a SanDisk SDHC 4GB card. I did get both firmware updates way back when they were released, but this problem only started recently. Often times when I am using a program that accesses the card, like BackupBuddy, CallRec, SnapperMail, etc., at anytime during the data transfer I will hear the error tone and a message will come up saying that there is no card present. All I have to do is remove and reinsert it and it works fine for awhile. I have tried different size and brands of cards, and still the same thing happens. I am not sure if it's the contacts between the card and those inside the phone, or maybe a software issue.

Has anyone had a similiar problem? Any thoughts on what it may be?

Thanks so much!
    According to software developer for SafeGuard, when your device gets so busy, it sometimes lose connectivity with your SD card. Do you have a software that keeps checking the internet connection or getting mail from the internet, running in the background stuff?
    I had the same kind of SD card but never had any problems with it.