Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I am a happy chatter user, and have been for some time. My issue has just recently started to surface, and palm really has no more support for this, so I thought I would come here.

I recently added a third gmail (actually, google apps) account to chatter, and now two of my google apps accounts are getting confused. What I mean is the folder list from one account will keep showing up in another account. If I reload the folder list, all is well, for a while, but then it switches the folder lists again.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? It seems weird, and only started happening when I added my third account (I have other pop3 accounts, as well).

Thanks, in advance.

Craig
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Goodness. I tried this on my wife's Centro w/Chatteremail without a hitch - 3 GMail accounts (what will we do with them all). I suggest deleting all of the accounts, including the related files on the card, execute a soft reset and start over again.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    That's exactly what I would like to avoid.

Thanks for the response, though.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    GMail being IMAP capable, the only time consuming thing is the setup; you loose no email.