Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I noticed that for the last week, the servers have been down. I have sent two e-mails, and got the same canned response to both. They know, and hope to have it fixed.

Anyone else have this problem/have heard anything else?

I know the developer had participated here, when he was creating the program, so I thought I would post here to get a better response.

Right now, I have a program I paid for, which won't work, through no fault of my own.

Any help would be appreciated.

Craig
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Same here. Since last week. Sent a support request on Wed an got an email 2 days later saying they were aware and working on it. Still not working today, 1 week later.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    The most recent communication from Deluxeware implied a couple more days would be necessary to fix a serious problem they had with a drive (or drives) on their Weather server. Maybe we'll see them back online by mid-week.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I believe it is working again.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996 View Post
    I believe it is working again.
    All clear hear as of this morning. Must have fixed it last night.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Mine is working now also as of 9-01-09
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    I wrote to them mentioning the problem. There was no reply. I thought they shut shop.

After reading this message, I did an update and it is crazy, it shows 35deg C here in Bangalore, India. It also says that it is extremely hot.

The fact is that it is 25deg C here and feels a bit chilly (for an average Indian).

Time to ask for a refund: Bad customer service and inaccurate weather report.
    Mine is working w/o any problems.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover