1.    #1  
    Having read the thread on everyones favorite Launcher,

Favorite Launcher

I decided to give LauncherIII a try. I downloaded onto my Visor Deluxe. I would like to test it on this before installing it onto my CLIE.

Having installed it, I seem to notice that I have to be more precise in where I place my Stylus on the screen. Certain OK prompts will not work if I tap slightly to the right, but work fine if I tap to the left.

The home button no longer responds when I tap to the right of the House, but works fine if I tap to the left.

I have gone through Digitizer setup multiple times and nothing seems to correct it. I am wondering if anyone else experiences this.

It does not occur on every icon, because selecting the Gadgets works fine by hitting them in the center.

Thanks for the help.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  2.    #2  
    Nevermind. As much as I would love to blame software, any software, it appears that my Digitizer is going out. For some reason, the lower left corner is getting flaky. Right where the VIEW buttons are in DateBook4. If I try to tap one of the buttons, I get the one immediately to the right. Right now, I have worked around it by setting up the digitizer slightly off center. This does cause the right side to be off slightly, but I can deal with it.

Kind of stinks since I just got it back from Dad. Good thing for him he just got a CLIE. I really wanted to use the Deluxe for testing software and as a backup device. Not to mention the ability to take it places I would be hesitant to take my CLIE.

Oh well, such is life I suppose.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    There is a download on Handspring's site to correct a digitizer
    problem. Have you downloaded that yet? If so, I would say that
    you are correct in believing that the digitizer is going bad. Hope
    it is still under warranty! Good luck.

Rick
    Originally posted by gadgetguru
    There is a download on Handspring's site to correct a digitizer
    problem. Have you downloaded that yet?
    I hope not, since s/he's talking about a Clie...
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn

I hope not, since s/he's talking about a Clie...
    The poster was wanting to test it out on a VDX before installing it on the Clie.