1.    #1  
    I have WordSmith and Printboy Documents. I love the combination except I can't print centered text. To be able to print papers to hand in at school, I need the ability to print centered text. Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if the program is even capable of this?
    Originally posted by carguy
    I have WordSmith and Printboy Documents. I love the combination except I can't print centered text. To be able to print papers to hand in at school, I need the ability to print centered text. Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if the program is even capable of this?
    I don't have printBoy but I do have InStep print and it does print centered text and doesn't have that title bar that I hear Print Boy put on printed material. If only it did double spacing.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    Hey VP, good to see the Astronomy in your Avatar! What is it?

As for printboy, I addressed it in another thread.. email both companies and get them to figure it out.
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    Hey VP, good to see the Astronomy in your Avatar! What is it?

As for printboy, I addressed it in another thread.. email both companies and get them to figure it out.
    It had been a nighttime image of a volcano on Io, one of Jupiter's moons, called Pele. This is where my screenname comes from, volcanopele. But, of course, just as you asked that question, I changed it to something cooler. It is still a volcano on Io but it is a daylight image of a volcano called Tupan.

But I guess it is cool to see details of a volcano, at night. the glows come from minutes old lava gushing from cracks along the edge of the caldera or volcanic pit. To see a full size image, go to http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/missi...1_i32pele.html .

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the responses. One reason I went with PrintBoy over InStep was the double spacing. My teachers require everything to be double spaced, so that was important. I'm sure I'll find a work-around sometime.
    Originally posted by carguy
    Thanks for the responses. One reason I went with PrintBoy over InStep was the double spacing. My teachers require everything to be double spaced, so that was important. I'm sure I'll find a work-around sometime.
    It's ridiculous that the centering doesn't work. Can somebody else verify the problem?

I guess I would make sure you have the latest rev. of both programs, then start sending pester emails right away... this is the kind of basic functionality that the companies are using to justify their prices.

..just say: get it done.