View Poll Results: Which of these is your favorite game?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bejweled!

6 46.15%
  • Dopewars

0 0%
  • Ababall

3 23.08%
  • Vexed

2 15.38%
  • Grand Theft Auto

1 7.69%
  • Space Trader

1 7.69%
  • Siberian Strike

0 0%
  • Any Chess game

0 0%
  • Any solitare game

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    this polls is intended to narrow the field so to speak to find out what people think is their favorite game for the Palm. In my previous thread, Favorite Games for the Palm, I asked people to list their favorite games for the Palm OS. I left it open ended as there are so many games out there and to create a poll based solely on what I play may leave out some great games. At the end of that thread, I posted a list of the games that got more than two mentions. Now I am asking you to pick out of these choices which is your favorite. these consist of the games that got three or more mentions.

I apologize if I left your favorite out but these were mentioned most often.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    I can't judge GTA I haven't played it yet. But Ababall's fluid animation and great colors keep me attracted to this game. Not to mention, I want to be king of the Hill for the High Score.
    Great Success always comes at the Risk of Great Failure.
    Bejewled defianatly beats out GTA for me. Very addictive but not addictive as Bubble Shooter.... how come that's not on the list, am I alone on this one?
    Don't Worry It's Human Nature To Point Out The Obvious