Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I need to record voicemails off of my VZW Centro to my computer or to disk or something so I can save them off the phone.

Also need to get some screen shots of my call log, or a way to print it off.
    Any hacks or suggestions??
    Quote Originally Posted by loribug26 View Post
    I need to record voicemails off of my VZW Centro to my computer or to disk or something so I can save them off the phone.

Also need to get some screen shots of my call log, or a way to print it off.
    Any hacks or suggestions??
    The voice mails are not on your Centro, they are on the VZW voicemail system. An application called TreoDesktop can read and save off your call log.
    I think if you have your side button configured for Voice Memo, if you press and hold that button it will record the phone call (minus your voice). That voice memo will then be hotsynced. I think you need to use a utility to play those files, if memory serves me they are in a Qualcomm format.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
    Try an App named CallRec, it records outgoing calls, incoming calls, and voice memos. One call to voice mail and it can record all voice mails to microsd card. I use it on my Centro for those times I need to call to have something changed on any of various accounts so that I have a record of what transpired.

Steve
    CallRec FTW. All calls I've made in the last two years are archived on my computer and DVD-R's.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    The only reason I did not purchase CallRec after trying it, is that it does not record calls made with Bluetooth Headsets! :-(
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.