1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and hope y'all can help me.

I've had my Centro since last October. I've decided to start using it to listen to music on my morning runs. I got the 2.5mm adapter and the headphones are working fine.

I experimented with downloading some music files a while ago and that worked fine. But I discovered I was rapidly using up my memory. So I just purchased a SanDisk 4gb microSDHC card. I installed it and the phone is recognizing it.

In my user manual, it says Windows Media will automatically recognize that I have a card installed and place the music files there. However, when I synced up some files, they all went to the phone's memory, not the card.

I'm not especially technologically gifted, so I'm stumped. Can anyone provide advice on what I may be doing wrong, or how I can move the music files from the phone memory to the card?
    I didn't think it was possible to add audio files to the device memory :-?

But you can use FileZ to locate & move them. It's a free app.
    I will suggest Palm File Browser (PFB). I never liked it when an application puts my file somewhere and I don't know where it is (like iTunes and like hot synching). I use PFB and I build my own folders on the card to put mp3s into and now I know exactly where every file is. It's probably more work than other automated solutions, but I like the control.
  4.    #4  
    OK, I've downloaded FileZ and it appears to be working. Tried reading the User Manual and I think I've got the gist of the app. However, now I'm looking at the list of about a hundred files in the Internal Memory and I can't decipher which are the music files I want to move to the memory card. Next step?
    Filez has a filter function. On my Centro, it looks like the filetype is "-" so you probably can't use that. However, the name includes ".mp3" so you could try to filter on filename and see what comes up