1.    #1  
    Is there something like bugme that i can trasnfer to my desktop?

I want to be able to draw on my edge in class. then come home view and edit them on my desktop!

My professor decided to become some cracked-out artist, I acually had to use...darei say it?.....I used paper...i just killed a tree.

back to what i am asking..does anyone know of anything i can use?

I
    know bugme has a desktop veiwer **** i cant edit them or print them
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
  2.    #2  
    Giving my self a bumb cause i still cant find anything yet. just a bugme viewer but just a viewer.
    Try Diddle or DiddleBug, and there's a small program called DiddleEX that plugs into the Palm desktop and can extract the drawings to JPEG files.
    xxx,
    Jenny
    simple sketch can transfer.

mc
    Try this site: http://www.cyclos.com/hi-note.htm. I use Hi-Note as my lab notebook and a desktop version called PC Hi-Note to modify my notes. It doesn't have the fancy bells and whistles that BugMe! has, but it does what you want. Good luck.

Originally posted by culo77
    Is there something like bugme that i can trasnfer to my desktop?

I want to be able to draw on my edge in class. then come home view and edit them on my desktop!

My professor decided to become some cracked-out artist, I acually had to use...darei say it?.....I used paper...i just killed a tree.

back to what i am asking..does anyone know of anything i can use?

I
    know bugme has a desktop veiwer **** i cant edit them or print them
    Experience is what happens when something unexpected comes up.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks everyon for the Feed back i really apreciate it.

Ok i tried Hi-Note...way way to complicated took me a while to figure out...and its $20 for the palm os and another $20 for the desktop ouch..

then i tried SimpleSketch Its $14.99 and can only sync one way for that price it should go both ways.

Finally i tried DiddleEx...since i already use diddle bug, and its free, i was happy untill instaled it 5 times and kept getting an error....gave up after a while..

Please oh please some one help me????

why cant things be easy?
    Try Drawit, it has a .BMP exporter/Importer and I think it's $9.95.

http://www.drawit.co.nz/
    The above address has a new version 2.0 and a FREE version 1.43, just have to scroll down further.
  9.    #9  
    Dude...I thought "GoshDarnPeople" found the one for me!!!!

Well Draw it was great but the Desktop export/importer doesn't Support Greyscale..only color....ugggggggggggggggggg

thanks anyway "GoshDangPeoples"
  10.    #10  
    Wiat i think i may have found something TealPaint...

i hope it works..

I do wish i can get DiddleEx to work..
  11.    #11  
    Ok i found out how to get DiddleEx to work and its free and its exactly what i wanted!!!!
    I have BugMe Messenger and what I do is I email myself any drawings I want as JPEGs. Not a perfect solution but it works.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    what does your signature mean, Jason? I think it's latin?
    Originally posted by dampeoples
    what does your signature mean, Jason? I think it's latin?
    yes it is Latin. It was said by Virgil (writer of the Aenid, Dante's guide through hell and purtagory in the Divine Comedy) and it means "Whatever it is, I fear Greeks bearing gifts."

Jason

P.S. If you are wondering what the picture is of, it's spacecraft image taking of the volcano Pele on Jupiter's moon Io during nighttime. All the red, white, and orange areas are glowing lava.
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    Tori Amos wrote an album named 'Boys for Pele', Pele was a Polynesian god. Cool album, but I guess you got your screen name from this volcano, huh?
    I just found BugMe Viewer which is exactly what you asked for, and it's free!

BugMe! Viewer lets you view your BugMe! notes on your PC. You can print BugMe! notes, save them as bitmap (.bmp) files and copy them to the Windows clipboard - enabling you to paste them into word documents and emails.
    Jeff
  17.    #17  
    Dude thanks,
    **** i am using DiddleBug and DiddleEx. Both are free and dont take up alot of memory like BugME

**** i thank you for your time and input!!!!