1.    #1  
    Hi,

Trying to clean out my plat and don't know what any of these files are. Found them with filez:

1. word list a-m
    2. word list n-z

they are listed as created by SC01 and SC02, respectively.

3. zzBJCounterDB

created by BJM3

4. IBPlug Hi-Note (pict
    5. IBPlug Hi-Note (text

#4 is created by IPBo and #5 is IBPp

6. Stand Alone Card En

created by SAIn

7. VoiceDB

created by voic

I'm curious if anyone knows what any of these files is--or the creator software. And, can I safely delete any of them?

Thanks,

mc
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I have IBPlug address and memo but not Hi-Note on my visor but the creator is IBPC on mine - they're intelli-booger plugins for diddlebug.
    I did a CreatorID lookup on the PalmOS Developers site. The only one I could find additional information about was SC01, which is stated as being for Palm EPCIS 2001, an EMS Data Entry Application for EPCIS system. Unless that is an oh instead of a zero, in which case it is for Heller Financial Solution Finder, a Products and Services Wizard. All the others are either not found (SC02, voic), gave no information (BJM3, SAIn), or gave no more information than we already have (IPBo, IBPp).
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Potter and Hitman. I appreciate the feedback. I did have intellibooger plugins before but no longer need 'em so I'll delete.

I don't know those other developers at all. Don't ring any bells. The thing is that the two word list files total mor than 600k!

If anyone else has further details, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again, guys!

mc
    Originally posted by mensachicken
    I don't know those other developers at all. Don't ring any bells. The thing is that the two word list files total mor than 600k!
    Do you have any text entry tools installed (or ever did) like Text+ or Wordcomplete...? How about any of those little thesauruses...? Me, I think that you should just set the backup bit to ON, sync, delete, and then run all your apps. No crash, no foul.
    #1 and #2 are possibly the word lists for a scrabble game?

#6 is the card engine used by the Stand Alone Software solitare games (or some other card game by StandAlone software).
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
  7.    #7  
    okay, i've deleted all the files and don't seem to have any probs. for a while i was worried the word list was related to noah pro, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

at one pt i had niggle on my visor, so maybe they were from that.

thanks to everyone for their help!

mc