Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. hotkey's Avatar
    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
       #1  
    All the time - I get SMS or missed phone calls - I go to access teh centro and BOOM, reboot, restart phone, etc.

    Any ideas?
  2. #2  
    I bet you have version 3.2, huh? Use 2.2, it's VERY stable.
  3. hotkey's Avatar
    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    I bet you have version 3.2, huh? Use 2.2, it's VERY stable.
    Trying out now.
  4. #4  
    I bet Butler does duplicate those functions and that program has been very stable for me, if you have problems with the older version.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
  5. hotkey's Avatar
    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by strobeyprobey View Post
    I bet Butler does duplicate those functions and that program has been very stable for me, if you have problems with the older version.
    I do use it as well to kind of get total "coverage". Attngrb 2.2 seems to be working fine!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hotkey View Post
    I do use it as well to kind of get total "coverage". Attngrb 2.2 seems to be working fine!
    Glad to hear it! I couldn't live without that app.
  7. #7  
    me too. insane that Palm didn't just include the function in the first place
  8. #8  
    Yea, it's ridiculous how limited they made the LED on the Centro. At least on the 755p (Sprint, anyway) they made it blink when your Attention Manager is active. But I agree, at least a vibe reminder should be standard on any smartphone. Heck, my old Virgin Mobile phones all had that feature.
  9. hotkey's Avatar
    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
       #9  
    Totally agree with you guys and thanks for the help!

Posting Permissions