1.    #1  
    Anyone using the PDF viewer for Docs To Go?

Is it better than the Adobe Acorbat for the Palm OS? which i am using now....i like it casue it supports my 8mb flash module.

Unlike the rest of docs to go...you would think for $70 i could use it On memory expansion
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    I have used DTG's PDF viewer a couple of times. It doesn't work on a memory expansion card, unlike Word-to-Go, Sheet-to-Go, and Slideshow-to-Go. It also does not display images that are in the PDF document. I have heard, though I have no personal experience, that Adobe's PDF viewer does display images in the text. I have also heard, again no personal experience, that the files generated by DTG are smaller than those with Adobe's version, probably because the images have been stripped out. Hope this helps.
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers
    Hello Peeps,
    I have not used PDF viewer for Docs To Go, but I have used it Acrobat's Reader for Palm OS, I download it so that I can keep the PDF file on my visor of the list of apps that work on the memplug that you can find on their site and it works just fine. Haven't tried to view any images though.

By the way, if anyone is interest in a office app that does work on external memory (since my beloved Docs to Go doesn't), Maybe you should try Quick Office. Two days ago I download an app form PalmGear called Quick Start, and it allows the Quick office to work off of the Memplug.
    Just thought you might want to know that. I'm pretty sure that DTG is working on a resolution also.